- Preparation and Finalization of monthly accounts.
- Working with auditors and finalization of annual audits. liaison head of operation and other senior managers for operational matters and ensure production requirements.
- Preparing budgets and Variance analysis.
- Handling costing and involving with pricing decisions.
- Deep understanding of product and process costing.
- Engaging with materials and other items import matters.
- Working with factory team and drive cost reduction initiatives.
- Heading monthly, annual stock counts and reconciliation of variances.
- Preparation of balance sheet schedules and present to the senior management.
Knowledge and Experience.
- Part qualifications of CA, CIMA or ACCA and primary degree in relevant filed.
- 3 to 5 year working experience as an Assistant Accountant in leading FMCG company.
- Previous Audit experience will be added advantage
- Should be work independently.
- Previous experience of QB is must.
- Proficient in ERP and Microsoft office package.
- Excellent written and spoken English proficiency.
- Ability build relationship with clients and cross functional team.
- Age below 35
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs