Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversed conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Should have an investigative mind-set, with an excellence knowledge of governance, risk internal controls, finance, accounting procedures and applicable standards
- Willing to travel outstation branches and to work long hours as & when required
- The ability to prioritize given tasks and perform under pressure, with tight deadlines
- The ability to communicate well with people, demonstrating empathy and reflection.
- Sound knowledge on SLFRS 9 principles and impairment computations/models
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum 08-10 years Banking and finance experience with exposure to Audit/Credit/Trade/Treasury or Risk Management at a reputed finance company/bank
- Full completion of professional qualification in Banking or University Degree in Banking & Finance along with CIMA/ACCA or ICASL qualification
- Sound knowledge of best practices in finance processes, CBSL regulations and modern internal audit practice methods, regulatory environment affecting financial/banking services
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in both Sinhala and English
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs