- Take the lead in developing the monthly/annual budgets and sales and marketing plans/strategies of the Branch.
- Analyze sales and financial data of the Branch and create feasible models to support decision-making with the Marketing Team.
- Identify financial status, sales performance, inventory ratios, etc. by comparing and analyzing actual results with budget plans and profitability forecasts.
- Report on sales and financial performance progress for regular reviews at all levels.
- Provide data analysis for trends, forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Perform market research, data mining, analysis and business intelligence research for future development.
- Collaborate with the Branch Heads and Sales Team.
- Provide daily performance updates of the Branch and connect the Marketing Team's performance with pre-set financial targets for the period.
- Full/Part professional qualification in Business Administration/Marketing/CIMA with more than 3 years of experience in leading a Sales/Marketing/Management team.
- An MBA or Higher National Diploma in the field of Business Administration and/or Finance is preferred.
- Any professional qualification in Marketing and Finance will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good presentation and communication skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Fluency in Tamil/English.
- Ability to work in Kandy /Negombo.
- Preferably aged between 30 to 35 years.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs