As Sri Lanka's leading real estate solutions provider, we are growing rapidly and are looking to expand our team of talented individuals who share our passion. We invite you to be a part of this rewarding journey, where a fulfilling career await the right candidates.
- Understanding and catering to client requirements.
- Updating the CRM accurately in a timely manner.
- Coordinating photoshoots of properties.
- Canvassing for new listings.
- Planning, coordination and monitoring of property promotions.
An ideal candidate should possess:
- The candidate should be between 30 - 40 years.
- Should be a Degree or Diploma holder or be fully/part-qualified in a professional qualification (not essential).
- Should possess 2+ years of experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in handling a CRM would be an added advantage.
- Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal and a working knowledge of Sinhala is required.
- Good phone etiquette and attention to detail is essential.
- Must always ensure accuracy of information and maintain confidentiality.
- Should be well organised, able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs