Mclarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. Mclarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
Mclarens Group is now seeking an aspiring energetic & competent individual to join its associate company Spectra Logistics (Pvt) Limited. Spectra is one of Sri Lanka's leading providers of end-to-end logistics services encompassing contract logistics, container depot, integrated transportation and customs brokerage. We meet our customers' logistics and supply chain needs through a combination of our operational and service excellence, and our extensive resources, which indude the Spectra Distribution Center at the Spectra Logistics Park in Wattala and well-equipped container yard with our own vehicle fleet.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible to Management reporting function of the company, ensure the monthly reporting done on the given deadline to the group management
- Acting as the central point of contact for the BU heads for anyfinancial/costing related maters.
- Drive the annual budget preparation forthe group coordinating with the Business units.
- Analyzing profitability reports and pass the recommendation to the management.
- Ensure all accounting and financial processes are in line with accounting standards/regulations.
- Execute internal control systems and coordinating periodicinternal audits
- Use financial modelling to simulate financial scenarios & support Business Development requirements.
- Conduct financial feasibility and due diligence before entering into agreements with external parties.
- Support Head of Finance in monthly projections and Treasury requirements.
- Driving the Company KPI formulation and Monitoring on monthly basis.
- Prepare Investment appraisal and feasibility studies for the new projects and investments
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional qualification in CIMA and CA or ACCA
- 2 years' experience in similar capacity with overall 5 years experience at executive above level.
- Hands on exposure with accounting packages & designing & extracting reports, Advance excel use, Knowledge in Tax process and accounting standards
- Experience in overall finance functions, handling ledger, month end closure, statutory audits & compliance in finance will be added advantage.
- E-mail writing & presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on MS office packages
- Team player & result oriented
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs