- Degree in Finance with part qualification ICASL and CIMA /ACMA / ACCA.
- Minimum of 05 years post qualifying experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge in computer applications and computer based packages is essential.
- Preferably between 30-35 years of age with strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail with an eye for quality and accuracy.
- Check, improve and analyze the financial information which relates to monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies, standards and procedures according to SLAS and SLASs.
- Prepare financial /management reports for effective decision making.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of relevant accounting control procedures.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Prepare budgets and various analysis therein for effective forecasting and evaluations respectively.
- Monitor and assist in taxation issues/statutory payments.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Guide department staff to coordinate operational functions and contribute to optimize the team effort in accomplishing desired objectives.
- Overall supervision of finance related activities and daily stock verifications.
- Staff training and development.
- Successful candidates can look forward to the best remuneration package in the industry.
- Benefits include medical insurance, performance based incentives and seasonal bonuses
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs