Goodhope Asia Holdings Ltd, registered in Singapore is a major player in the food ingredient industry, specifically engaged in palm plantations & edible oils and fats space, with operations based in South East Asia. Our oil palm plantations in Indonesia are on par with benchmarked operating standards of the industry.
Our values drive us towards realizing our vision of becoming the most respected company producing high quality sustainable palm oil, palm and lauric derivative products.
We are seeking to recruit a high caliber finance professional to join our team.
Just like you, our Company is dedicated to a brighter future; a future where we take care of our own and those around us. We take pride in sustaining a business environment that consists of accountability, ethical work practices, economic viability and the responsible management of natural resources adhering to global standards.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Financial statements as per requirements agreed with the client
- Responsible for managing Turn Around Time, Quality and Delivery of the Payment process
- Ensure delivery of services as per SLAs
- Implement SLAs with customers
- Ensure customer expectations are met and provide a value adding Service to Customers
- Ensure the F & A Shared Service is staffed with people having right skills & talent to enable customer delivery and organizational controls
- Performance Management to reward good performers & build career progression
Key Skills Required:
- Sound analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Excellent working skills of MS Packages (Power Point, Excel etc.)
- Strong leadership skills with excellent people management skills
- Ability to operate independently in a multi-cultural environment whilst being a team player
- Member of CIMA/ICASL/ACCA with 2-4 years of post qualifying experience
- Motivated team player with willingness to learn and contribute
- Knowledge in Operational Finance will be an added advantage
- Experience in leading ERP systems (Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP etc.)
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs