Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounting
- Preparation of Management Accounts, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assisting in inventory verifications
- Hands on experience on preparing final accounts
- Previous exposure on R2R Function Experience in handling Internal and External Audits
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or Fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA or CA
- 6+ years of experience in similar capacity
- Good Knowledge and Experience in MS Excel and SAP is Mandatory
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
- Continuous Training in accounting, soft skills, best practices.
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs