Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing assurance on risk management processes that are followed by the management.
- Perform risk reviews to identify risks across the company through continuous monitoring and address the same through mitigatory actions.
- Reviewing the management of key risks in the organization.
- Evaluating the reporting of key risks by the management.
- Evaluating risk management processes in the organization.
- Assuring whether the risks are correctly evaluated.
- Conduct/Assist with internal investigations under the supervision of the line manager.
- Evaluating processes according to the audit requirements, identifying control gaps, and making the necessary recommendations for improvements.
- Assisting the line manager to conduct internal audits according to the approved audit plan.
- Coordinating external audit activities and providing inputs when required.
- Assist in the preparation of submissions for the Audit committee.
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in preparing the internal Audit plans.
- Promoting the highest standard of ethics across the organization.
- Perform another duty within the scope of the job role as assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of management or related area.
- Part qualification/finalist from a recognized professional body.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Report writing skills & Analytical skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Risk management, Internal audit, or similar discipline.
- Willingness to travel [Factories located at Badalgama].
- Manufacturing industry experience and experience in the big four will be an added advantage.
GRI offers a very competitive remuneration and benefits package to the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs