- Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manage activities required to deliver employee lifecycle products and services such as employee resourcing, employee development, employee relations and separations.
- Develop and Implement the workforce plans to ensure that the company is adequately resourced at all times.
- Plan and conduct new employee induction to foster a positive attitude and ensure the
employee becomes an effectively integrated into the company.
- Manage all separations by ensuring that exit interviews are conducted in a timely manner and feedback provided to Management.
- Initiate correspondence and other documentation relating to staff appointments, training, staff appraisal and insurance (GLA) to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance of the Human Resources database and the other HR Analytical promote and maintain good record keeping.
- Collect and analyze employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records.
- Provide human resources expertise on operational issues.
- Initiate HR Policy Development and Human Resources Reports based on the requirement of the management.
- Ensure that all correspondence relating to references, confirmations, transfers, new appointments are dealt with within agreed timeframes to provide quality service to employees and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate and advise line management on disciplinary actions, employment arrangements and industrial relations.
- Perform employee advocate functions such as responding to questions pertaining to benefits programs such as insurances, retirement plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and any other HR or operations related queries.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or any other equivalent professional qualification.
- 3-4 years of experience in the Human Resources field.
- Strong understanding and exposure of human resources management in general.
- In-depth knowledge of performance management and the talent management cycle
- Good understanding of the talent management cycle
- Knowledge of Labor laws and Legislation
- Human resource research and consultancy skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs