- Demonstrated proficiency in Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, and Employee Life Cycle Management, including Offboarding processes
- Possess a strong understanding of the latest HR techniques, trends, talent assessment criteria, and HR analytics.
- Developed HR policies and procedures to ensure employee understanding and compliance.
- Conducted training needs assessments and implemented and monitored training programs.
- Provided essential support for current and future business needs through the strategic development, engagement, and motivation of human capital
- Degree or a Professional qualification in HR from a recognized university or a professional institute.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity, preferably in manufacturing sector
- Experience in HRIS and ICT savvy on modern HR tools knowledge will be added advantage
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Be conversant with Labor laws
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs