Assistant Manager - HR & Administration
- Assist the Group HR Manager to Implement HR Strategies and Initiatives Aligned with the Business requirements.
- Provide support to the overall HR core areas of the company.
- Assess Training needs and prepare annual training calendar and coordinate training sessions and follow up for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and submit periodical reports for Management review.
- Managing the company Grievance handling procedure
- Liaise with Industrial Relations consultants on Labor related matters and attending to LT and Labor Department inquiries as and when required.
- Be the first contact for employee relations.
- Minimum 05 Years of Working Experience in the HR Field and preferably 02 years' experience in a similar capacity
- A Degree or a Professional Qualification in Human Resources Management (MBA would be an added advantage)
- Must be a Well-Organized and Ability to Prioritize Task, Attention to detail and work independently.
- Excellent command in English language and Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Hands on experience and knowledge on labor law and HR practices
- Manage outsourced Labor services.
- Handle manpower payroll effectively.
- Handle company benefits administration.
- Maintain time and attendance machines of the company.
- Liaise with insurance service provider and attend to company medical insurance matters.
- Handle EPF and ETF matters
- Minimum 01-02 Years of Working Experience in the HR Field
- A fully or part Professional Qualification in Human Resources Management
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of payroll management
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs