As a member of the Tasma Group of Companies, Tasma International Manpower Suppliers (Pvt) Ltd is an ISO/ OHSAS certifications awarded fully Sri Lankan-owned and managed company. We pioneered and established providing Human Resource solutions to any type of businesses island widely. Tasma engages in providing total Human Resource solutions for various categories of manpower requirements to all different types of operations and management in any industry.
- Support in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategies.
- Work with the HR manager and be the primary backup to progress the overall HR department functions and day today tasks coordinating with the subordinates.
- Process monthly payroll and related activities along with the finance team,
- Ensure all statutory payments and relevant documents are completed, registered, and paid on time
- Preparing documentation and attending legal hearings and the labour department inquiries as required.
- Coordinate and maintain the status of ISO/OHSAS and other relevant standards audits, award ceremonies, and coordinate company events,
Data feeding, managing, and monitoring developing HRIS application and training employees on it.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer recruitments, staff attendance, leaves, late attendance, disciplinary matters, recognition, occupational health & safety productivity & talent management.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices, and regular changes and maintain compliance with records, personal files, backups, and review policies and practices.
- Completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in HRM
- Proven work experience of 5 - 6 years in overall HR functions in a similar capacity
- Sound knowledge of new labour laws and regulations
- Highly competent Process and System Knowledge
- Strong Time-Management skills and attentive to details and meeting strict deadlines
- High Proficiency in Ms. Office Package and excellent command of English Knowledge.
- Willing to work long hours and ability to handle confidential information
- Candndates from Kaduwela/ Biyagama area preferred
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs