- Degree in Human Resource Management or an equal professional qualification.
- Develop & Implement HR strategies, policies & practices across all HR functions in the organization.
- Drive career progression whilst maintaining effective reviews of the promotions, succession, planning, and implementing strategies for retention of top talent in key positions.
- Should maintain a good PR with the labour regulations, labour officers, factory ordiance, & EPF / ETF registrations, P.H.I & other government institutions.
- Excellent all round communication skills in English & Sinhala are essential.
- To implement and monitor key performance indicators (K.P.I) & Performance Evaluation Incentive Schemes.
- A thorough knowledge of Sri Lanka labor regulation, factory ordinance, & EPF/ ETF Registrations.
- Should be familiar with HR Software systems.
- To Implement & Monitor training & development programs.
- Previous Experience in similar capacity in a manufacturing environment will be a definite advantage.
- Age around 35 to 45 years.
- Preference will be given to residence residing around Ratmalana Area.
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package which includes family medical cover, together with career development prospects.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs