- Provide input on and contributes to global policies.
- Create local adaptations of global policies, based on local regulatory requirements.
- Establish local policies for topics not covered in global Ones.
- Detail global policies and creates local implementation.
- Drive and support local business to achieve better policy compliance.
- Plan and monitor local IS project portfolio to fulfill local regulatory requirements.
- Support local transformation and projects on the IS aspect and ensures security by design.
- Create local implementation projects for global projects, as required.
- Bachelors' degree in Cyber Security from a recognized university or any other certification related to Information Security.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in managing projects (preferably IS related) budgets. Experience on Security Policies, procedures along with local legal requirements would be an added advantage.
- Ability on report writing, presentation and clear communication
- Knowledge on legal framework and current affecting areas is an added advantage
- Knowledge in MS office package
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs