Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversed conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The ideal candidate should :
- Be below 40 years of age
- Possess part qualification in ICASL
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience in auditing preferably in retail sector and the exposure in handling Internal Audits, Risk Management and Systems Audit
- Possess good communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Be able to travel outstation and work long hours as and when required
The ideal candidate job profile :
- Provide knowledge sharing and training to audit staff and other functional employees to improve internal control procedures and adherence
- Ensuring delivery of all planned stock counts throughout the year and ensuring strong inventory related internal controls are in place.
- Overlooking daily/weekly outlets audits, guiding the team & doing follow ups.
- Planning, executing & communicating the results of Process audits & semi audits in a timely manner.
- Review the work performed by subordinate staff and applies necessary improvements including the finalization of internal audit report.
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies await the right candidates
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs