- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, operations, or a partial qualification in CIM/SLIM.
- Self-motivated individuals with a passion for sales and marketing.
- Experience in international business would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Analyze and monitor current market trends to identify and develop new sales leads for export products.
- Develop sales leads by evaluating potential export markets.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing international clients and explore new opportunities.
- Correspond with foreign buyers through virtual platforms.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Production & Logistics)
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs