At AIA, we don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in Better - because there's no limit to how far Better can take us.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all investigations are carried out comprehensively subject to the pre-determined guidelines.
- Discuss material cases with investigation officers and escalate any obstacles/ hindrances in conducting investigations to Head of Investigation Unit.
- Ensure all inquiries are held in a reasonable unbiased manner.
- Ensure all decisions suggested are in alignment with the group penalty table.
- Ensure investigation reports are comprehensive, error free and conclusive for the sign off of the Head of Investigation Unit.
Candidates are required to have
- Should be an Attorney-at-Law with a minimum of three years experience in the legal field.
- Prior experience in investigations department in similar capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs