The position holder will be responsible for initiating and managing both, new legal proceedings against employee shortages and existing legal cases of direct channel. He / She will also be required to initiate and maintain both new legal proceedings against defalcations and existing legal cases of all other indirect channels.
- Represent the company at Magistrate courts and High courts for criminal cases filed on shortages and dealer defalcations.
- Drafting and lodging complaints, charge sheets and other pleadings at responsible authorities related to Criminal cases.
- Appearing at District courts and civil appellate high courts for money recovery and other civil cases filed on shortages and dealer defections.
- Consumer litigation in regard to defaulted customers.
- File civil and criminal legal action against defaulted HP consumers.
- Civil litigation in regard to money recovery, sending letters of demands, and other written submissions related to shortages and defalcations.
- Should be an Attorney-at-Law of supreme Courts of Sri Lanka.
- Have minimum 3 years of experience - preferably 1-2 years as a private practitioner & 1-2 years in corporate sector.
- Able to resolve / provide solutions under minimum supervision.
- High level of integrity, professionalism and ethical conduct.
- Knowledge in Criminal Law related to misappropriation, Criminal Breach of trust and other penal code offences.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication in English and Sinhala.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs