- Handle Notarial Work that includes Examination of Title for immovable property, sale and purchase of immovable property and lease of immovable property.
- Drafting, negotiating, and executing allnotarized and commercial agreements on behalf of the company.
- Provide legal advice on drafting and vetting
- Handle matters related to the execution of notarized and non- notarized agreements of the Company and other official documentation requiring legal advice.
- Represent the Company in all Trademark related matters at the National Intellectual Property Office.
- Represent the company at all discussions and inquiries in relation to complaints lodged at Consumer Affairs Authority.
- Liaising with government and semi-government departments and other entities in relation to company legal matters.
- Attorney-at-Law and Notary Public (possessing Notarial License in both Sinhala and English Languages)
- 5 Years experience practicing corporate law and conveyancing
- Ability to draft all types of agreements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs