Our vision is to continuously transform ourselves to exponentially create value in the long term; and to do so in a way that is sustainable and innovative. We are a vastly diversified organization with an evolving presence in a number of dynamic business sectors. Anunine is a group of companies with a history of 25 years and a workforce of 2000+.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced person to join the Ethimale team as the Assistant Manager/Manager - Procurement. You will be based at the Ethimale office in Panadura and need to visit the factory at Ethimale on a requirement basis and will be responsible for developing and managing all the procurement activities involved in the supply of goods and services to the organization by ensuring operations compliance, quality and safety standards.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Management or similar qualification is desirable
- Knowledge of Procurement methods, procedures and techniques.
- Considerable knowledge of methods of analyzing suppliers and material sources.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling procurement in manufacturing industry including Indirect Procurement.
- Strong 'hands-on' people management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to build very positive and close client working relationships.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and good attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy (proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Improving the company profitability & product margins through cost effective & value driven sourcing of materials & services.
- Ensuring a better working capital cycle through maintaining optimum inventory and through payment term negotiations.
- Assessing the market, current spending, supplier base and the cost structure on a continuous basis to introduce strategic initiatives by coordinating with group procurement.
- Supplier performance measurement and reassessments for continuous improvement & new developments.
- Drive department KPIs and Group Procurement initiatives by leading the team and better collaboration with internal & external stakeholders.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs