- A degree in Information Technology or a related professional qualification obtained through a recognized institute.
- CCNA / CCNP or a comparable qualification in Networking.
- A minimum of 3 Years experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Server Operating Systems ( Windows, Open Source), and other related applications will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to and experience in Information security practices will be an added advantage.
- Design and maintain the network infrastructure by maintaining proper security controls.
- Configuring and maintaining firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless controller base wireless environments.
- Maintain and configure WAN networks using SD-WAN technologies.
- Collaborate with vendors to evaluate, select, and procure network equipment and services.
- Lead the network team and supporting staff, offering guidance, mentoring, and technical expertise to team members.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs