Key Duties :
- Oversee the activities of the Instructional Resource Center (IRC).
- Oversee the specific duties of the audio-visual services under the purview of the IRC, ensuring delivery of professional quality audio-visual technical support as needed for classrooms, meetings, conferences, social / student events etc.
- Carry out activities of ordering, installation, maintaining, replacing and updating as appropriately the audio-visual equipment related to teaching and learning.
- Develop and maintain a database of resources and implementation of the guidelines of using resources under the purview of IRC.
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification at the NVQ level 7 in a relevant Field.
- At least five years of relevant work experience after obtaining the degree/ equivalent qualification.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs