- Manage daily operations and ensure smooth functioning of all product lines.
- To be the primary contact and build productive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Generate and present monthly business intelligence and management information reports with recommendations.
- Identify areas of development in order to improve and streamline the operations.
- Create and maintain procedure manuals; adhere to company procedures and audit controls.
- Ensure guest safety and satisfaction and efficient work flows with reduced waste to meet the KPIs of the company.
- A Degree preferably in Business Management or Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognizable institution.
- A positive attitude with the passion to learn and grow.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel/ MS Word/ MS PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- 3-5 years of experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs