- Managing the Payroll Functions on SAP & Success factors for multiple companies.
- Full knowledge on Statutory Regulations related to Payroll Process.
- Ensure deadlines are met with 100% quality and accuracy.
- Liaising with the clients. Introducing process improvements/ measures to maintain/ improve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to predict volume patterns and in Timely manner.
- Managing a 10+ team.
- Liaising with the management and report on work status.
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
- Degree in HRM or fully/ Part Professional qualification in HRM.
- 5 years' experience in Payroll Functions.
- Good command of English (Both spoken & written).
- Fluency in elements in Payroll and Statutory.
- Experience in Handling a team, Client management, and understanding of HR & Payroll Functions is a must.
- Good knowledge and experience in MS Excel, SAP or Successes Factors is mandatory.
- Experience in a BPO environment would be advantageous.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs