- Calculate the cost of orders, cost analyses, assign invoice to the appropriate accounts and monitor in-house inventory.
- Prepare, Maintain and review purchasing records, produce management reports and tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Research potential vendors and interview prospective suppliers to determine prices, discounts, terms, etc.
- Prepare procurement execution plans and oversee the full array of materials management and procurement functions of purchasing, expediting, receipt and inspection and logistic.
- Prepare and review all of comparison for purchasing orders.
- Negotiate with suppliers to reach for the best price and maintain the vendors list and update.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in business administration / logistic management or any other relevant capacity
- Should Possess a good knowledge in business / Financial / Commercial analysis, negotiation, benchmarking, vendor management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to work extended hours as and when required
- Age below 40 years
- Minimum 8 years' experience in similar capacity
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written and spoken English
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs