Hutch is rapidly emerging as Sri Lanka's No. 1 choice for mobile broadband services. A continuing focus on delivering great value products and a high quality experience, Hutch's recent nationwide expansion deploying the country's most advanced 4G network, has geared Hutch to reach new heights.
Hutch is a fully owned subsidiary of Hong Kong based CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CKHH), a global Fortune 500 conglomerate operating in 52 countries.
Telecom operations of CKHH span the globe covering UK, Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam & Macau.
In our plan to conquer new heights in a dynamic and fast evolving industry, we are looking for an experienced, committed and self-motivated professional to join our team.
Assistant Manager Product Marketing (Mobile Voice and Credit services)
This role involves managing a portfolio of strategically important products contributing to the company's business. It will involve collaborating across products verticals in the marketing department and cross functionally within the organization to deliver great value to consumers and experience.
- Support and manage the Voice, SMS and Bundle product portfolio for growth in subscriber, revenue and profitability.
- Manage the Mobile Credit service product category and increase penetration of the service.
- Develop new propositions, communication and channel fulfilment plans targeting identified market segments.
- Support Product Manager and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT, and external
- suppliers/partners and other cross-functional groups to improve services.
- Track market trends, competitor activities that influence the product categories and determine response.
- Manage voice network capacity effectively including managing handset vendors for VOLTE service expansion and user adaption.
- Ensure legal & regulatory compliance on voice based products and services rolled out commercially.
- Contribute towards roadmap development or evolution of the product. Stay informed of the latest market, customer and technology trends to adapt/evolve the solution accordingly.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Expert Numerical Skills along with strong Analytical skills is mandatory with the ability to extract data using relevant tools and prepare insightful reports for decision making.
- Solid experience of working fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a performance driven environment with strict timelines.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Statistics/Social Science/Economics or Post Graduate Diploma in
- Marketing CIM /Business & Management /CIMA
- Up to 2 years' experience in a Junior Managerial role is expected.
- Competent in Ms. Office packages particularly: Excel, Power Point, Access and Word.
- Sound presentation skills is mandatory.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs
No. 234, Galle Road, Colombo 04.