- Resposnible for achieving key performance indicators (productivity, quality cost, delivery, safety, and morale) and involved in applying problem-solving techniques to eliminate /coreect variances
- Maintain the volume and quality of output and adjust tasks, timing, equipment set-up, or inputs so that production specifications are met and resources are used efficiently
- Support to prepare production reports so that performance problems can be identified and resolved
- Supervise team members to ensure that all production tasks are performed as practiced and established by the organization maintaining a high level of system adherence
- Identify the production manpower requirement to ensure that all production tasks are functioning smoothly
- Guide, coach and develop team members and assist them to align with the work procedures and diagnose problems
- Ensure proper coordination with support departments. (Implementation of improvement ideas, maintenance activities etc ... )
- Ensure adherence to all the meeting agendas and take corrective actions when necessary
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the management
- BSc. In Production Engineering / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or NDT with a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a manufacturing organization (Experience in tyre industry will be an added advantage.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Sinhala languages
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office package and ERP
- Willing to work under shift basis (Residing closer to Horana Area will be to your advantage)
Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a difference in the world of industrial engineering.
FERENTINO offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs