- Planning and conducting total company recruitment process as per the requirements.
- Contribute to develop effective recruitment strategies
- Ability to travel outside areas for recruitments and arrange external sources to support the recruitment plan.
- Prepare and present reports, handle documentation process with ability to work in a computerized environment.
- Demonstrated flexible approach, willingness to take initiative and ability to work under pressure and to organize and manage workload to competing deadlines.
- Strong "people skills" to be able to deal with various personalities and levels within and outside of the organization.
- Competed Bachelor's degree/ Professional qualifications / Diploma related HR or related fields
- Knowledge of organizing handling recruitment campaigns.
- Prove track record of minimum 3 years' experience in a similar capacity related to any type of outsourcing operations.
- In-depth knowledge in regulations of foreign and local related to recruitments
- Outgoing personality with good command of Sinhala, English in oral & written where Tamil practice would be advantageous.
- Team player with good work ethic and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs