- Raise the profile of the company through the development of active marketing strategies and communication programs in line with business objectives.
- Oversee the digital marketing team of the organization and drive for company KPIs.
- Design, production, and maintenance of internal and external marketing materials as required across all departments.
- Identify appropriate external event opportunities and arrange attendance, including relevant support material.
- Secure and maintain relevant corporate memberships, trade press, and sponsorships through appropriate soliciting activities.
- Degree specialized in marketing, marketing management, or digital marketing.
- A professional qualification related to digital marketing would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in traditional or digital marketing, with a minimum 01 year of experience at the senior executive or assistant manager level.
- Works well under pressure and with determination to deliver and achieve.
- Creative and strategic thinker who can offer new ideas.
- Excellent team player.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs