- A Degree or Diploma in HRM from recognized Institution. Having Masters qualification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 05 years of work experience in a similar capacity preferably in Apparel sector.
- Should be fully conversant with all aspects of industrial labour laws and must be familiar with all modern HR Strategies and Administration Procedures.
- Knowledge and skills in Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Training & Development Procedures, Salaries & Wages Administration, Performance Appraisal Systems & Disciplinary Procedures.
- Good command of English and computer literacy is a must (specially in MS Excel)
- Hands on experience in HRIS; hSenid System would be an advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs