Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute new product launch projects ensuring timely delivery of project deadlines whilst adhering to the product process guidelines and risk standards.
- Support the operationalization of New Product Development process.
- Provide product related Management information to management and competitor information.
- Develop product related Marketing collateral for new products launches, for All channels.
- Liaise with other departments to operationalize product development.
Candidates are required to have
- Obtained or Following degree or a recognized professional qualification in Marketing (CIM/SLIM).
- Minimum one year of experience in product or marketing management.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good at effective Verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Presentations.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs