JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Accountable for providing recommendations for Sales and Marketing Divisions in order to ensure budgeted student intake.
- Providing an advisory and counselling role for students in order to register students.
- Providing advice and information to students with regard to selection of courses, course criteria etc.
- Accommodate all inquiries such as walking customers, emails, telephone calls, and social media and provide necessary advice in order to assure customer service at all time.
- Ensure availability of staff and promotional material at all times to assist students.
- Ensure stipulated revenue and registration target achievements for all programs.
- Training and providing awareness for branch staff as and when required.
- Attending to customer complaints and providing effective and timely solutions at all times.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university by the University Grants Commission.
- Three years' industry work experience in secondary or post-secondary education
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs