The Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT) is a pioneer in the higher education sector of Sri Lanka and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines (www.sliit.Ik). It is committed to providing the best student experience through a dedicated group of academic and non-academic staff. The main campus located in Malabe has excellent academic and recreational facilities.
We are looking for bright and dynamic individual to join our team of Student Services & Outreach as an Assistant Manager (Student Services / Orientation).
The ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to develop & implement undergraduate orientation programs to specific groups
- Knowledge of STEM education and blended learning
- A strong commitment to and knowledge of diversity, equity, inclusion, and access principles
- Natural communicator who can write well and present to groups
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong organization, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work irregular shifts and extended hours, including weekends and holidays during peak periods.
- Bachelor's degree in Education / Psychology or a relevant social science discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience with STEM education programs
- Experience with program development, coordination and management, strategic planning, and workshop facilitation is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years or more experience working directly with undergraduates would be an added advantage
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs