Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Responsible for achieving outlet set targeted sales and profits and Assist the Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Maintain and manage the overall ambiance level at the outlet
- Fully responsible for the overall departments cleanliness and to maintain hygiene standards.
- Conduct staff briefings on regular basis, evaluate employee performance and responsible for the staff grooming, staff welfare, and training needs.
- Carry out outlet manager's direction and commands and covering the duty manager's shift when required.
- Ensure all departments are able to increase the basket value through customer engagement/ service.
- Liaise with Marketing department and organizing special in-house promotions to attract customers and evaluation of the promotions.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate monthly promotions to staff / customers by arranging attractive displays, POSMs, leaflet distribution etc.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is maintained in a consistent manner in the respective outlet and retain customers as well as increase loyalty.
- Daily , weekly, monthly stock counts to be carried out
- Liaise with government authorities.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma or Degree in management
- 5 years' experience in retail industry.
- People management
- Visual merchandising skills
- Communication & IT skills
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs