Imagine what YOU could do here! At Phoenix, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
This person will be responsible for identifying liquidity requirements of the company, assisting in developing an optimum funding strategy and proactive management of cash flows. The ideal candidate will ensure timely debt servicing, minimizing finance costs to the company, forecasting funding and negotiate favorable terms with banks & other financial institutions.
- Assist all areas of the treasury function in the organization and proactive management of cash flow.
- Negotiation with banks to obtain the best terms and facilities.
- Cash and liquidity management through cash flow planning and forecasting.
- Interest rate and exchange risk analysis and identification of strategies to mitigate same.
- Monitor treasury KPIs and initiating measures to reduce finance costs.
- Overlook the Accounts Receivable function and ensuring timely settlement of due amounts.
- Assist in the Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting cycle of the company.
- Lead and manage the team for achievement of functional objectives.
- Associate Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Sri Lanka (CA) or Chartered Institute Of Management Accountants (CIMA) and/or Bachelor's Degree in Commerce/ Financial/ Business Management.
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience with an in depth knowledge of treasury management and corporate finance.
- Sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs