The ideal candidate shall be required to:
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate.
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc.)
- Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions,
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Possessing a professional qualification in HR/Training and Development/Business
- Administration/Business Management or equivalent from CIPM or recognized University/Institute
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong understanding of Learning and Development processes and applications
- A passion and basic skills for sales is mandatory
- Excellent command in written and spoken in both English and Sinhala (Tamil would be an added Advantage)
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Prior experience in life insurance, knowledge of insurance business and terminology or an understanding of underwriting process a definite advantage
- Experience in delivering soft skills and technical training programs in a classroom-based and virtual environment
- Age preferably below 40 years
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs