The ideal candidate shall be required to:
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate.
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc.)
- Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Possessing a professional qualification in HR/Training and Development/Business
- Administration/Business Management or equivalent from CIPM or recognized University/Institute
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong understanding of Learning and Development processes and applications
- A passion and basic skills for sales is mandatory
- Excellent command in written and spoken in Tamil.
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Prior experience in life insurance, knowledge of insurance business and terminology or an understanding of underwriting process a definite advantage
- Experience in delivering soft skills and technical training programs in a classroom-based and virtual environment
- Age preferably below 40 years
An attractive remuneration and fringe benefits with excellent prospects for career advancements await the successful candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs