Join us to pursue a career as a Assistant Service Engineer in the area. You will Support the sales of instrumentation through After Sales Services strategy. Undertaking all technical needs of customer in the given area or product territory in order to achieve company goals.
Also, will be responsible for Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Cluster responsibility of data collection plan and Monthly work plan. Joining this incredible team will give you more opportunities to develop your skills and be part of a team that is in the forefront of the business.
- Support the sales of Medical Instrumentation through After Sales Service Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for Pre-Installation requirements, Installation and commissioning.
- Undertaking all technical needs of customers in a given area or territory.
- Responsible for Sales, Product demonstrations and conducting trainings to customers.
- Attend to technical inquiries and breakdown to full fill the customer satisfaction.
- Developing and training Technicians in the relevant area by upgrading knowledge on Products.
- Manage records of responsible customer segment by accurately updating & maintaining information.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BSc in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum 2 years' of experience in relation to Electronics or Biomedical Engineering Field.
- Excellent Communication skills in English, Interpersonal and Supervisory skills.
- Sound knowledge in Computer Hardware and Software
- Those who are residing in Kurunegala District will be preferred.
An attractive remuneration package awaits for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs