You are responsible for supporting receipt/dispatch and verification of commodities to maximize the quality of warehouse operations mitigate losses and support the best storage management practices in compliance with warehouse guidelines and standards.
- Assisting the warehouse manager in forecasting demand and ensuring adequate inventory levels
- Maintaining documents regarding stocks & other administrative activities
- Performing stock rotation to ensure utilization of goods and minimize wastage
- Be helpful to periodic audits of the inventory, such as physical counting, verification, quality checks and organizing to identify areas of improvement
- Following or part-qualification of a Diploma in supply chain management or related
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- System-driven experience or Tally and ERP will be an added advantage).
- Preferably a male candidate aged above 26 years.
- Knowledge of MS Office Package and E-mail is a must.
- Good communication skills both oral & and written in Sinhala (English will an added advantage )
- Self-motivated and result-oriented personality.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs