We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and result oriented individual between 30-45 years of age to join our organization for the above post. The prospective candidates should possess the ability to meet the following objectives.
- Ensure that the warehouse operates at peak efficiency - with customer satisfaction the primary goal - by supervising, organizing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operational goals
- Improve warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment/dispatch vehicle utilization, inventory, gate processes, and shipping methods
- Train and manage the warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare staffing requirements, space allocations, storage layouts, and action plans that meet company standards for productivity, quality, and customer service
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures and by complying with legal regulations
- Ensure accuracy in stock- in- hand always.
Required skills and qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in a warehouse role managing hourly employees
- Sound knowledge of ERP systems and use of FIFO method
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of company staff
- Ability to deliver effective feedback, both written and verbal
- Preferred skills, experience and qualifications
- Degree or higher diploma in logistics management
- Ability to communicate in more than one language
- At least 10 years proven work experience in warehouse role 3 of which as a manager.
An attractive monthly remuneration in commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs