As an Associate Business Analyst at Bileeta, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery and implementation of enterprise solutions. You will conduct system demos, UATs, and user trainings and involve in system implementations whilst managing application-related documentation. You will also provide support to end-users and handle client issues while collaborating with stakeholders to gather and document requirements. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced, cross functional environment, and have a passion for technology.
- Conducting system demos, user acceptance testing (UAT), and user training sessions to ensure our enterprise solutions are delivered successfully and meet the needs of our clients.
- Assisting with and attending to system implementations.
- Working closely with the development team to ensure that all solutions are implemented on time.
- Updating and managing application-related documentation, including user manuals, system guides, and training materials.
- Providing support to end-users, resolving queries and handling client issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to gather and document requirements, ensuring that all requirements are clearly defined, prioritized, and aligned with the overall business strategy.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate
- Minimum one year experience in ERP, warehouse management, or supply chain management-related domains.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field from a recognized university
- Sound knowledge in software development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Visio.
- Knowledge of Cristal reports and Power BI will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fast learner with an ability to think outside the box
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs