- Own the entire requirements management process such as, documentation, elicitation, elaboration, walkthroughs, communication, and sign offs. •Solution and function designing.
- Non-functional prototype development.
- Presentations for Internal and External requirements.
- Meeting potential and existing clients for Demos, requirement elicitation, clarifications, and walkthroughs.
- Carry out solution reviews and provide feedback on identified issues, improvements or to align solution or to requirement
- Collect, understand, and communicate the business requirements for the project and translate these into functional specifications and other requirement artifacts as per the defined process.
- Manage software delivery by managing changes, reviewing open issues, and communicating essential information to the development team and stakeholders.
- Actively work with teams within the entire product development/project life cycles.
- Pro-actively contribute to end reviews attached with and product/solution, test cases and requirement artifact to ensure final product conforms to the client requirements and specifications prepared.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Create and maintain other artefact related to Business Analysis
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management
- Minimum 1 year working experience as an intern Business Analyst covering core BA activities
- BA related Certification from IIBA or PMI is an added advantage
- Experience with agile software development practices (Scrum) is an added advantage
- Excellent (written or verbal communication skills and impeccable command in English
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Office suite
- Problem solving skills and solution skills
- Preferably experience in tracking client queries, UAT and production related issues
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs