The Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT) is a pioneer in the higher education sector of Sri Lanka and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines (www.sliit.Ik). It is committed to providing the best student experience through a dedicated group of academic and non-academic staff. The main campus located in Malabe has excellent academic and recreational facilities.
We are looking for a bright and dynamic individual to join our team as an Associate Business Analyst to the Department of IT.
- Understand the different business processes and align them with industry best practices
- Analyze business requirements from internal clients and document the same
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure client requirements are met
- Work with Project Managers and Development teams to improve internal processes to drive efficiencies and productivity
- Product documentation & conduct presentations.
- Conduct gap analysis, product demos & requirement management
- Participate in project User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when required
- Minimum 1+ years as a Business Analyst in a software development environment
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Physical Science, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Experience working in agile methodologies & frameworks.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail with strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in working with Finance systems and / or Project Management would be an added advantage
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs