We are on the lookout for an Associate IT Support Engineer that performs at a world-class level, displays impeccable attention to detail, and consistently delivers with excellence.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Basic system administration tasks such as 365 account management.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up.
- Apply OS patched and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Follow Laptop/PC Maintenance schedule on time. Access removal and setup assets such laptops/ phone timely manner.
- Monitoring network and systems to improve performance.
- Maintaining and installation security solution including CCTV. Access controls.
- Responsible for company Local Area Network/ VoIP and other communication detail inventory.
- Ensure al the IT devices properly maintained on web-based asset management system.
- Willing to work long/outside work hours when needed.
- Passionate for taking up new challenges and full filling it up to the expected level.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have 2-3 years of Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cisco/Microsoft certified
- Ability to work hard and with minimum supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in computer Science or relevant
- Great team player
- Good communication skills - Good Command in English is a must.
- Good understanding about TCP/IP and networking
- Excellent knowledge of windows client operating systems
- Flexibility to work for 24/7 time zones on a shifts and roster basis
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs