- Ensure timely and accurately receipts and Issuance of goods
- Maintain all related documents, records and provide periodical reports.
- Timely update all transactions in the ERP System.
- Diploma or Certificate level qualification in Stores / Supply Chain Management.
- Above 2 years of experience in the similar capacity.
- Very good communication, coordination and computer skills.
- Should be able to work on flexible hours including night work as may be required.
- Should be able to stay in the company accommodation If required.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs