- Six months of overall experience in both manual and automation testing (automation testing would be an added advantage)
- Sound knowledge in quality assurance best practices and fundamentals
- The ability to work on multiple tasks independently with minimum supervision
- A degree in Computer Science with equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in writing testing documents & UI testing
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in Data bus Models
- Experience in eCommerce applications would be an added advantage.
- Analyze the product requirements and create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, well-structured manual or automation cases.
- Improve the quality assurance processes.
- Execute test cases, analyze results and report bugs
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs