- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal team to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using Dart programming language
- Test and deploy application and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Degree from a recognized university preferably a degree in Computer science/Engineering/IT.
- Minimum 1+ years of industry experience.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies (eg. SCRUM)
- Excellent trouble shooting and communication skills.
- Possessing good interpersonal, analytical and programming skills.
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge in native mobile application development and deployment (108/Android)
- Sound knowledge in software design patterns and OOP concepts.
- Experience with third-party libraries and Alta.
- Experience in Xamarin. IOS and Xamarin. Android development Xamarin Native) would be an added advantage.
- Experience in ASP.NET Web APIs would be an added advantage
- Experience in configuring CI/CD would be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs