Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology with minimum 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- Highly proficient in Java, Spring, Hibernate with front-end frameworks (jQuery, React JS, Angular JS)
- Experience with advanced Angular, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap would be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns and best practices is a must.
- Experience in deployment frameworks and tools in a CI/CD.
- Strong DevOps knowledge with AWS skills.
- Proficient understanding of JSON and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Experience and knowledge in agile environment (e.g. Scrum or Kanban).
- Experience in deploying applications on (Apache Tomcat, JBoss).
- Highly proficient in (JDBC, JMS, EJB, web services -RESTful and/or SOAP).
- Experience in database design and development (Oracle 11g, MSSQL).
- Work experience in GIT, Jira project management and bug tracking tool.
- Ability to use open-source projects such as GWT, Spring and Gradle and reviewing code using Gerrit.
- Excellent understanding of micro service architecture.
Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Adhere to company vision, mission, culture, objectives, expected behaviors and human values in all aspects including decision making.
- Ability to observe the team members to understand the skills and gaps to lead, mentor, coach and train them leading by example.
- Adhere to agile and lean practices of the organization.
- Responsible for managing and delivering good quality software product within the estimated timeline and budget by active and in-depth engagement in full software life cycle from supporting pre-sales activities to delivering the product to the relevant stake holders.
- Identify the skills and gaps of the team members to mentor, coach and training them to develop skills in both technical and non-technical aspects by keeping motivation and inspiration, while leading the team by example.
- Should be able to take decisions independently to drive the team as well as the company towards company objectives and targets.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and two-way communication skills and the ability to interact with prompt and professionalism across stakeholders in different time zones as well as within the organization.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs