This is a leadership role and will be required to lead few quality assurance team members in the plant. Ensuring continuous improvement and maintenance of food safety and quality management systems of the company as well as the supplier base is a primary function of the successful candidate.
You will be joining a team of experienced professionals in the fields of Quality Assurance/ R&D and will pave your way for a mutually beneficial career within the Group.
Key job functions:
- Inspect all incoming materials such as Raw Milk, additives and other ingredients taking responsible for Quality
- Assurance activities, Quality System Maintenance, Continuous Improvement on Quality Systems.
- Ensure that raw material, ingredients and packing materials statistical sampling and inspections are carried out on time and positive releases are done. Take necessary actions in the event of any deviation with specifications.
- Review daily QA records and carry out necessary corrective & preventive actions in consultation with Quality Assurance Manager.
- Investigate non-compliances & customer complaints, determine root cause and implement corrective actions & preventive actions in consultation with QAM and other dept. heads & superiors.
- Communicate all quality related deviations, customer complaints and investigation results to other department's heads during Daily Meeting.
- Conduct Internal/ GMP audits according to ISO standards and make audit reports.
- Conduct Supplier audits/ Distributor audits and make reports.
- Handle external certification audits.
The ideal candidate should have the following prerequisites;
- A degree in the field of Food Science & Technology / Agriculture / Science.
- Minimum 05 years' experience in a similar capacity preferably in food manufacturing environment of a reputed organization (Prior work experience in Dairy Manufacturing Industry is a must).
- A thorough knowledge of HACCP, ISO 22000, TQM and other Quality Management Systems
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with computer literacy
An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the selected candidate commensurate with qualifications, experience, competence and other assessment factors.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs